Wednesday, January 20, 2010

TWO BEAUTIFUL GRANDDAUGHTERS


I've long neglected my blog here, but I have had a busy year with family! My life has been filled with the happiness that comes with being a grandmother. My two granddaughters, Kenna and Madilyn, have brightened every day. Kenna is 8 months old today and Madie will be 9 months on February 7. Both girls have added joy the family in many ways. Both are crawling now and Madie is well on her way to walking. I'll have to really give the house a thorough going over in the coming months to keep things safe in my home. Kenna is here 24/7 and Madie comes to visit when things are not so busy in her own home. I look forward to the summer when they are moving around better and I have free time to play with both of them.

1 comment:

A Refocused Life said...

I relate to your life. Now retired, I spend my time with the ones I love - parents, daughters, granddaughters.
Occasionally my blog suffers, but that's the great thing about retirement - I can do what I want, when I want.